Examples of QR Code Use
Examples of QR Code Use
The functionality of QR codes is so versatile that they have been used by so many people for a myriad of reasons, and the list only continues to grow and expand across a number of industries. Not just a tool for marketing purposes (although they are widely used for such), QR codes can be utilized by anyone wanting to efficiently transmit, receive, access, or share data, in a number of forms. I’ve provided below some webpages that I found to be helpful in providing examples of QR codes being used, or how they could be.
- Creativity in QR Code Use – An article providing examples of creative uses of QR codes, a great read to help with understanding the potential functionalities of QR codes.
- How Publishers Can Use QR Codes – Read here how publishers have found QR codes and their use helpful.
- Learn About QR Codes – Online guide explaining what QR codes are, how to read a QR code, how to access them, examples of how they are used, and how to create your own.
- 5 Classroom Uses of QR Codes – Find out some interesting ways QR codes are being utilized in education.
- 10 Ways Auto Dealerships Can Utilize a QR Code – Read here how auto dealerships are using QR codes.
- 50 Examples of Creative QR Code Use – How many of these QR codes uses have you witnessed?
- Applications of QR Codes – Popular and affective ways to utilize QR code technology.
- Daily Astronomy Picture – Visit here daily for a new QR code, leading to an astronomy picture and quick explanation from an astronomer, a service brought to you by NASA.
- What are QR Codes Anyway? – Read here for an interesting post identifying what QR codes are, and examples of how they have been used in the health industry.
- How QR Codes Work – Here you can watch a video about how QR codes are now being used in automobile reviewing/purchasing at the dealership.
- QR Codes and Your Smart Phone – Visit this page to see how QR codes are being used to download new apps onto your smart phone.
- How TSA Plans to Use QR Codes – See here for a brief explanation of what QR Codes are, and how the TSA intends to utilize the technology to help conveniently provide more information and advice to travelers.
- About QR Codes – Here you will find a quick definition of what a QR code is, and an example of one, leading to the State Department’s mobile site.
- How QR Codes are Being Used in Construction – Learn here how smartphones can now be used to instantly gather property and project information, as QR codes are being added to construction permits.
- About QR Codes – Here you will find a brief explanation of what QR codes are, how they are read, the uses and places where they can be found, and examples of how the city uses QR codes as well.
- Million Hearts – See here how the Million Hearts program uses QR codes to help build public awareness and ease of accessibility to its webpages. Provided also is a brief definition of QR codes and an explanation of what you need to interact with them and how to do so.
- QR Codes and Their Use, from IN.gov – See here an example of how QR codes are being used to help bolster user-friendliness in website exploration.
- QR Codes and You – An explanation of what QR codes allow us to do, and an example of how they have been used at the GSA Training Conference and Expo.
- How QR Codes are Being Used in Libraries – Read here to find out how many libraries are successfully using QR code technology to benefit their system and visitors. Also find information on QR code creation.
- Libraries Utilizing QR Codes to Reach Mobile Users – An informational hotspot for QR code technology, this article thoroughly explains what QR codes are, how they are generated, how libraries are using them, and a real-life example of very innovative uses for QR codes.
- QR Codes Field Guide – Watch a video that helps explain what QR codes are and what they can be used for, specifically in this case to aid in the marketing and selling of real estate.
- QR Code Use in the News Industry – An article identifying suggestions on how to effectively use QR codes, including: (1) Use only QR codes, not variations, (2) Always make sure it works right and is user friendly (3) Choose the best/most appropriate content type to send your visitor to, (4) Share your experience.